Renew Your Dues, Receive Two FREE Manuals
Start preparing for the 2020-2021 ski and snowboard season this summer with two valuable resources that will help supercharge your teaching and people skills, and also give you in deep insight into the technical standards of your favorite method of hitting the slopes.
- Adaptive Alpine Technical Manual, the foundation for helping students with disabilities experience freedom on one ski, two skis, or sit-ski equipment.
- Alpine Technical Manual, which puts a fresh spin on PSIA’s skills-based approach to instruction, defining fundamental concepts behind the diverse demands of modern skiing.
- Cross Country Technical Manual, with information on the Cross Country Technical Model, and insight into the science of classic and skate skiing.
- Freestyle Technical Manual, with invaluable insight on the ski and snowboard progressions that form the fundamentals of the freestyle stoke.
- Snowboard Technical Manual, which will boost your knowledge and support every slide and carve you take toward your professional development.
- Telemark Technical Manual, the definitive guide to teaching the technique and tactics of alpine free-heel skiing.
Please note, once you pay your dues online it will take three business days for you to have access to your two free manuals. Thank you for your patience!