How to Submit an Article
If you’ve already written an article about snowsports, teaching, or learning, you can submit your article to be considered for publication in 32 Degrees. Your article MUST be submitted by using this form. Article submissions will not be accepted by email.
Your article will be reviewed by subject-matter experts for relevance and technical accuracy. If your article passes this review process, and the PSIA-AASI editorial team decides it’s a good fit for 32 Degrees, your article will undergo a thorough collaborative editing process.
Consider the following BEFORE submitting your article:
- What is timely, engaging, or new about this article?
- What will instructors learn from reading your article?
- Is your article less than 1,000 words? Your article will NOT be considered if it’s longer than 1,000 words. (If we feel the article warrants expansion, we’ll address that in the editing process.)
- Have you read your article out loud to yourself two or three times to get a feel for how it flows? Did you double-check for typos and grammatical errors?
- Do you have photos, diagrams, or other visual elements to include? Your article will benefit from visual elements – and they have to be high-resolution for print use. Learn more about how to submit images.
- Review deadlines.
- Review compensation.
Please note: Submitting your article does not guarantee its publication. The 32 Degrees editorial team focuses on content that is timely, accurate, informative, and engaging. It’s a competitive submission process. Final publication status hinges on the editorial team’s assessment of reviewer recommendations and editorial needs.