Nancy worked hard to achieve her goals. Her motto was she wanted to be the best version of herself. Nancy ski raced in her youth and later taught skiing, designed ski wear, and created exceptional art. Through her many accomplishments she developed a desire to create a women’s scholarship to “pay it forward” in the ways her mentors and friends helped her. She also had a vision – to see more women involved in education and leadership roles in PSIA-AASI.
Nancy created this scholarship program to help women access opportunities for meaningful learning, mentorship, networking, and inspiration. The program awards three separate types of scholarships each year: Certification or Specialist Track, Women’s Summit, or National Academy.
Sadly, in 2018 Nancy passed away after a hard-fought battle with cancer. The Nancy Oakes Hall Women’s Scholarship continues her legacy. Learn more about Nancy by reading her profile in 32 Degrees.
How to Apply
- Review scholarships and select one that supports your professional goals.
- Review the application criteria and eligibility.
- Review the application materials you need to submit.
- Submit your application and materials for the scholarship by, or before, 11:59 p.m. Mountain Time on Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2022. Late applications or applications missing materials will not be considered.
- Please note. If you apply for and receive a scholarship this season (2022-23) and do not use it this season, you’ll need to reapply for the same scholarship for next season (2023-24).
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.