Website Breckenridge Ski and Snowboard School
Location: Breckenridge, Colorado
Commitment: Winter seasonal, full-time
Hiring salary: $16/hour
Please apply HERE if interested. This position is open until filled.
The Ski & Snowboard School Administrative Specialist provides administrative support for one of our Ski & Snowboard School locations in Breckenridge. He/she accurately sets up instructors into RPOS, assist with scheduling, answers questions in-person/phone/email from employees and management and provides answers in a timely manner. He/she is responsible for daily input of payroll and completing audits from the previous day to ensure accuracy. This position will order office supplies, food for children’s facility using the Coupa purchasing system and is responsible for tracking expenses. He/she will take care of daily lunch orders with vendors for the Children Ski & Snowboard School. Responsible for tracking inventory of office supplies, stationary and other location specific items. Other duties include: filing of time sheets, clinic sheets, class lists and assist management with payroll data entry as needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Set up instructor profiles including pay, certifications and languages in RPOS.
- Efficient and accurately execute daily payroll audits.
- Assist management with input of instructor schedules into RPOS.
- Update Admin Office of certifications received by employees on a bi-weekly basis.
- Process approved instructor special pay options (PTO, sick, jury duty, funeral, gratuities).
- Update training tracker when needed with equipment check forms, waivers etc.
- Utilize ProConnect instructor database for PSIA certifications and pay advices.
- Responsible for distribution of bi-weekly paychecks to pros.
- Weekly processing, tracking and purchasing of children center food items and office supplies.
- Assist employees with questions related to travel pay, payroll, timecard, certifications, training etc.
- Assist Ski & Snowboard School managers, supervisors, and administrative staff as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one-year clerical, data entry or office experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Fluent in English language, both written and verbal.
- Must have excellent guest service and communication skills.
- Must work well in a team.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including weekends, weekdays and holidays.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Time management skills.
- Offers may be contingent upon a post offer background check and reference checks.
- RPOS experience.
- PeopleSoft experience.
- College degree.
- Payroll data entry experience.
The Perks and Benefits…
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
To apply for this job email your details to ESullivan@vailresorts.com