Website Lee Canyon
Building Maintenance Manager
This position is part of Lee Canyon’s Management Team and is responsible for facility maintenance services at Lee Canyon’s owned and leased properties. Responsible for managing the delivery of consistent, proactive, high quality and timely maintenance services as well as project management activities and services to guests, associations and internal customers while promoting an unwavering commitment to quality work and safety.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in facilities maintenance, management, and development. We strive to provide entrepreneurial experiences, services, and products to Lee Canyon. The Building Maintenance Manager will seek innovative solutions to facility maintenance strategies that will differentiate us from our competition. The Building Maintenance Manager will develop and implement an annual Facilities Plan in conjunction with the company’s strategic plan. Administers annual plan to ensure high standards of reliability, functionality and presentation.
- Is flexible with work days and hours.
- Is able to work holidays and weekends per seasonal demands and business needs.
- Eighteen (18) years or older at the time of hire.
- Attained a high school diploma or equivalent credentials.
- Quality guest service skills.
- Knowledge of local area and resort.
- Bilingual a plus.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to HR@leecanyonlv.com