Position Title: Education Development Coordinator
Education, Professional Development & Credentialing Department
Classification: Full-Time At-Will Employee / Exempt
Reports To: Director of Education
Works closely with: Digital Learning Manager, PSIA-AASI Teams, Task Forces, National Staff, Divisional Educators
Who We Are
The Professional Ski Instructors of America and the American Association of Snowboard Instructors (PSIA-AASI) is an internationally recognized education association serving the snowsports industry, with a national membership of more than 32,000 ski and snowboard instructors. We develop award-winning programs and materials that support the training, certification, and professional development of instructors.
How to Apply
- Cover letter
- Three references
Note: References will be held in confidence and not contacted unless/until you are invited to meet with us regarding this opportunity. PSIA-AASI is an equal opportunity employer.
Position Summary: Education, learning and development professional focused on coordination and development of snowsports education projects, resources, eLearning, webinar management, manuals, and training. This position will require education development and coordination with a high level of organization, detailed documentation, and strong interpersonal skills to create positive and effective working relationships with internal staff and volunteers. Must be able to facilitate insights and offerings from content experts, including the PSIA-AASI Team, division staff and educators, task forces, and experts outside the organization. Works closely with the Director of Education to drive consistent education, professional development, and credentialing for the organization.
- Provide day-to-day and long-term coordination for courses, products, services, and events, which includes collaborating with content experts, other departments, stakeholders, vendors, volunteers, and division representatives.
- Coordinate and facilitate milestone deliverables on educational programs and resources. Includes communication, outlines, timelines, goals, and objectives.
- Webinar administrator who facilitates content development, presenter talent and works within webinar platforms to schedule, create and deploy webinars.
- Support coordination for subject-matter experts (SME) who currently are, wish to become, or are sought after as a resource for the organization’s educational programs.
- Staff liaison facilitator of educational task forces and workgroups to track projects, maintain regular conference web/calls (weekly/monthly), meetings and documentation.
- Serve as an additional support for PSIA-AASI Events programs including national academies, education conferences, team trainings, and selection processes.
- Develop and send contracts for education projects, national events, and team related events.
- Support on-going development of digital learning and web-based products by developing outlines, storyboarding, video editing and eLearning course production.
- Work closely with Digital Learning Manager to maintain video content delivery and edited webinar recordings through the Matrix and other video platform sharing such as LearnDash, Vimeo, and YouTube.
Job responsibilities and competencies identified here are not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Communication, or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in administrative support and education planning or development, organizational or instructional design.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in event or project coordination/management.
- Experience with cross-functional teams focused on organization solutions is preferred.
- Experience with curriculum development and implementation is preferred.
- Ability to coordinate all facets of program and project delivery, through timeline and objective management.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Proficiency in the use of office technologies and software, including but not limited to Office, Microsoft Teams, Google Apps, Basecamp, LearnDash, WordPress, and Adobe Premiere or equivalent video editing software, Articulate/Captivate or equivalent a bonus.
- Demonstrated ability to identify educational trends and keep up with emerging industry trends and products related to responsibilities.
- Intermediate skiing and/or riding ability is highly encouraged.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary: $45,000 – $47,500 Annually.
- 401K, Health, Dental, Long-Term Disability, Vacation, Holidays, Personal and Sick Leave.
- Educational Assistance and Wellness.
- Leave of Absence for: Personal, Medical, Parental Academic Activity, Maternity/Pregnancy, Bereavement, Jury Duty, and Voting.
Work will primarily be done in an office environment, with up to 10% travel including attending conferences, trade shows, and association events. Work will primarily be conducted during business hours; however, nights and weekend work will take place.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com