Website Mt. Bachelor
Location: Mt. Bachelor Bend, Oregon
Salary and Benefits: Hourly Wage to be determined
Ensure an outstanding guest experience for all Nordic guests.
- Perform opening and closing duties of daily business and facilities.
- Ensure efficient and accurate performance of all ticket, cashier, and office functions.
- Perform daily inspections and oversight of rental equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Monitor food preparation and service.
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of Lodge facility, contacting Lodge Services and Building Maintenance when required.
- Handle and coordinate all incidents, contacting emergency personnel when required.
- Provide gracious and effective handling of all guest and employee concerns and problems.
- Communicate regularly with Nordic Manager regarding safety issues, operational needs, staffing and personnel issues.
Experience Required: OLCC and Oregon Food Handler’s cards required. PSIA Nordic Level I + preferred
Education Required: Minimum 2 years in a supervisory role and/or program management role, Minimum 2 years recreational programing experience required, Minimum 7 years Nordic skiing
Application Deadline: Open until filled
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com