Website Wasatch Adaptive Sports
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Type of Job: Full time, year-round
Salary and Benefits: $19.00-21.50/hour DOE, eligible for benefits
As the Operations Coordinator at Wasatch Adaptive Sports, you will play an important role in helping the adaptive community to achieve their recreational goals. In this position, you will ensure the successful delivery of programs by overseeing administrative tasks such as registration, scheduling, and data management, all critical components of all lessons, group sessions, and rentals. As a key ambassador for WAS, you will connect directly with new and existing students from the office and occasionally from the field. You will join a team that is deeply committed to serving the community and sharing their passion for skiing, biking, snowboarding, paddling, and more.
- 1-3 years of job-related experience with demonstrated competence in program and/or office administration.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
- Must be competent in Word, Excel, Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat, and Google Drive. Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with a range of audiences.
- Strong organizational skills and acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks, work independently, meet deadlines, and operate proactively
- Practice effective team behavior and demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships.
- Commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment
Contact Information: https://recruit.hirebridge.com/v3/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?cid=5714&jid=556680&bid=14#.YPH-IOhKg2w
Application Deadline: 8/1/21
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org