Website Mt. Bachelor
Ski and Ride School Manager
Location: Mt. Bachelor in Bend, Oregon
Salary and Benefits: Salary to be determined
Manage and lead a team of supervisors, support staff and instructors (150 employees).
- Managers must ensure all facets relating to programs are accurate (marketing, sales, lift services, rentals, ticketing, etc.).
- Determine the number of instructors necessary for program operations.
- Assist in the hiring/re-hiring of instructors and support staff.
- Organize staff paperwork, training and scheduling. Including building out training schedule within flaik.
- Ensure safety and guest service huddles and post injury (student/instructor) reports are completed and accurate.
- Complete supervisor and instructor mid season and end of season check-ins.
- Lead the supervisor team with role model behavior and being engaged from start to finish.
- Nimble enough to handle miscellaneous projects and duties as they change throughout a day.
- Monitor and adjust staff schedules based on projected customer levels.
- Ensure proper pay is issued for work completed. Managers are responsible for reviewing the information the supervisors input into the appropriate systems and updating as necessary.
- Purchase and maintain equipment. End of season closing and equipment inventory and management.
- Ensure that staff are following all company policies as outlined in the employee handbook.
Experience Required: Two or more years experience as supervisor or manager in Ski or Ride School environment.
Education Required: High School diploma, PSIA-AASI Level I or higher Certification.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org