Nominate a Deserving Member for a PSIA-AASI Award!
Get the new ski and snowboard season off to a big start by acknowledging the impact of your favorite ski and snowboard instructors.
Nominations are due by Thursday, Nov. 30 for the Distinguished Service, Educational Excellence, and Lifetime Achievement Awards.
This is your opportunity to recognize your fellow members’ achievements as instructors, leaders, and collaborators in the industry. Know a member who deserves recognition and honors? Review the award categories, then submit an application.
Distinguished Service Award
This award recognizes individuals who have made significant contributions to support the success of PSIA-AASI and its members. See past award recipients.
- Made important contributions that have added to the success of PSIA-AASI and its members on a national scale (e.g., national initiatives).
- Displayed long-term commitment and dedication by providing educational programming and support.
- Demonstrated positive leadership skills.
- Fostered connections with and between members, including serving as a mentor.
Who is eligible? Members and non-members, including, but not limited to, staff, vendors, and industry partners and/or influencers.
Educational Excellence Award
This award recognizes members who authored or helped develop educational materials or resources related to teaching snowsports or the snowsports industry. See past award recipients.
- Authored or developed educational materials related to snowsports.
- Added significantly to, and possibly even changed, the educational direction of PSIA-AASI.
- Exhibited dedication, devotion, and self-sacrifice contributing to the PSIA-AASI education system.
Who is eligible? Members who have made significant contributions to the creation of PSIA-AASI or snowsports industry education materials.
Lifetime Achievement Award
This award recognizes exceptional members who developed and implemented programs, projects, and procedures affecting the association on a national level while demonstrating dedication, devotion, and self-sacrifice serving in their role. Lifetime membership will be awarded to recipients of the Lifetime Achievement Award. See past award recipients.
- Designed and implemented programs, projects, and procedures affecting the association on a national level.
- Exhibited dedication, devotion, and self-sacrifice serving in national level leadership positions.
- Has a history of 10 years or more sustained outstanding service.
Who is eligible? Members with 10 years or more sustained outstanding service.