Ever wondered what it’s like to work in the snowsports industry? Now you can!
Learn what it’s like to work as an instructor, even if you have no experience other than being interested in knowing how to ski or snowboard.
You can also review this document about this program.
Earning national recognition as a Junior Instructor:
- Develops important career skills for you, such as:
- Public speaking
- Managing group dynamics
- Opens doors to jobs in the outdoor industry
- Make you a better skier or snowboarder
- Keeps you fit all winter long
- Connects you with others who share your passion
Snowsports school managers and directors can use the Member School Toolkit to learn more.