Monday, March 27, 2023 from 6 pm - 8 pm MTDay 2:
Thursday, March 30, 2023 from 6 pm - 8 pm MTAdd to Personal CalendarEvent Type:
IntermountainRegistration Information:- First Chair Rate: $85.00 (available through Sunday, March 12)
- Last Chair Rate: $110.00
- CEUs: 4Prerequisites:
Current PSIA-AASI Membership, Alpine Level 1 CertificationRegistration Deadline:
Monday, March 20, 2023, 11:59 pm MT
Online Registration: CLOSED
This webinar focuses on Movement Analysis and how to accurately analyze and describe what you are seeing to create an accurate prescription for a skier. Session one will focus on identifying and developing MA processes and session two will be your chance to practice and receive feedback.
• Develop a strategy and system for movement identification.
• Articulate and describe body movements and ski performance related to intended outcome and ideal performance.
• Understand how to create a quick observation summary & apply a prescription for change.
• Implement and relate movement identification and change using the technical fundamentals.
• The participants will observe a MA segment from the webinar leader.
• The webinar leader will describe ski and body performance and how they relate.
• The webinar leader will identify how ski snow interaction is affected by ski and body performance and how observations are used to compare to intended outcomes.
• The participants will have the opportunity to perform MA on a variety of skiers.
• The participants will practice looking for connections between ski and body performance relative to the skier's intended outcome and ideal performance.
• The participants will practice connecting 2 or more fundamentals in both real and ideal scenarios.
• The webinar leader will facilitate reflection about the goals of the session and other experiences.
Requirements: Computer with High-Speed Internet Connection, a microphone and speakers, a webcam (strongly advised, cell phone connection is discouraged)