Website Aspen Snowmass
The Ski & Snowboard Schools of Aspen Snowmass are a collection of world class Pros who are committed to cultivating exceptional experiences that inspire journeys within. Our Pros know more than just teaching; they deliver acclaimed services, forge deep personal connections, and create new perspectives. The Aspen Academy is dedicated to talent development and offers industry leading training that supports our commitment to excellence. Through the Academy, Pros have the opportunity to gain a holistic instructor education.
The Ski/Snowboard Instructor for Aspen Snowmass will teach alpine skiing or snowboarding to children and adults of all ability levels by focusing on the fundamentals of on-mountain safety and providing a safe and fun on-snow experience. Extensive training is provided for inexperienced to advanced candidates.
Essential Job Functions
- Work together with a team of instructors to organize classes and students according to individual student goals and abilities
- Teach and demonstrate skiing and snowboarding to classes in a safe environment using a variety of teaching techniques as well as skiing/snowboarding techniques
- Teach a variety of lessons, including instruction for beginners and clinics for more advanced class participants
- Provide exceptional guest service while maintaining safety as a priority at all times
- Work collaboratively with fellow employees and independently with groups of students
- Must be 18 years of age
- Experience working with children is required
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to ski/snowboard, demonstrating maneuvers to students throughout the duration of a lesson for up to 6 hours per day required
- Experienced applicants must have PSIA Level 2 or higher, or foreign equivalent, and 2000 documented teaching hours
- PSIA Level 1, or foreign equivalent, preferred for inexperienced applicants
Full Time, Part Time, and Peak Season positions available.
To apply, visit https://www.aspensnowmass.com/we-are-different/employment
To apply for this job please visit www.aspensnowmass.com.